Every Thursday, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: Oasis Church, 5100 WILSHIRE BLVD, Los Angeles, CA US 90036
Coordinator: Anthony Powell ()
Download: Download Event
Celebrate Recovery is here at Oasis Church on Thursdays at 7:30pm in the Oasis Theatre. CR is a ministry created for people who admit that they are powerless to control their hurts, hang-ups, and habits and want to turn their lives over to God. The goal of the Celebrate Recovery ministry is not simply to recover from past sins and hurts. The goal is to become Christlike in character. No sign ups or reservations are necessary to participate in CR. Just come as you are and you will be met with the love and transforming power that comes from Christ.
We currrently offer 9 Open Share Groups for our Celebrate Recovery at Oasis.
- Newcomers 101
- Chemical Dependency Men
- Chemical Dependency Women
- Codependency Men
- Codependency Women
- Physical, Sexual and Emotional Abuse Women
- Sexual Addiction Men
- Food Issues Women
- Same Sex Attraction Men
If you are currently struggling in an area that is not represented in one of the Open Share groups above, you are encouraged to attend and connect with one of our CR leaders. We truly have a place for everybody.
The format for Celebrate Recovery nights at Oasis is as follows:
- Large Group Meeting - 55 min worship service in which one of the 12 Steps/8 principles are taught or a recovery testimony is shared.
- Open Share Group Meeting- 1 hr meeting that is gender specific and issue specific. A time where we come together to support one another in our specific area of recovery.
- Connection Cafe' - 30 min time for everyone to come together over food & refreshments to build community with one another along this journery to recovery.
We offer FREE KidCare to all those who participate in Celebrate Recovery. KidCare opens at 7:00pm and is available until 10pm. CR participants can take comfort in knowing that their children are being cared for in the same manner of excellence that they are being cared for.
For more information please contact .