18 months to 3 years
Welcome to our Toddler class! Our goal is to provide a loving environment that is not only safe, but God-centered. We believe that even the youngest ones can learn about Jesus in a fun and creative way. Our volunteers are dedicated, equipped and ready to partner with you and your child as he or she takes their first steps towards discovering their Creator.
What can kids expect to do during service?
- Sing great worship songs with lots of movement to learn about the character of God
- Learn about the love, faithfulness and power of God through age-appropriate Bible lessons
- Watch a showcase of live puppet shows
- Work on supervised craft projects that encourage creativity and help reinforce the lesson
We begin accepting children into the classrooms 30 minutes before the start of each service. Parents of children age 5 and under are given a security card when checking a child into the classroom. You must return the card to our Kids staff member to pick up your child; no child will ever be released without the parent presenting their security card. If an Oasis Kids staff member needs to contact you, you’ll be notified via text or a call on your mobile phone.
What should parents bring?
When packing a diaper bag for your child, please include the following items:
- A few disposable diapers
- Pacifier or other item, should your child need it for security
- A complete change of clothes in case your child would require it
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice or water
For more info, call Dave at 1-877-526-2747 or email .