Check out what's going on the next 7 days at Oasis.
Every Friday, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The Homeless Outreach to Hollywood is a street team of Oasis Church. Connecting with the homeless, offering care packages, information and prayer, as well as meeting tourists and natives, this group serves the people of our city in a unique way.
Holiday times may vary, so please email for more information.
Every Friday, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
This Friday, August 26th, the High School Gathering is a part of the Oasis Youth Dodger Game event. See you there!!
Every Friday, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Parents of Oasis Youth, every Friday night we offer a weekly connect group where you can meet and build relationships with other like-minded parents of High School students. Every week there will be time to ask questions, share ideas, offer support and pray for one another as we navigate this unique season of parenting. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please email ';h2073077921='OasisLA.org';document.write('' + linktext + ''); .
Every Saturday, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
The Food Pantry at Oasis serves members of our local church throughout weekly programs and services, as well as our local community during our Saturday Outreach Adopt A Block. Shopping, distributing, stocking inventory, connecting with and serving people are all part of this group.
Email for more information.
Every Saturday, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
OasisTutoring offers FREE one-on-one tutoring for children of Oasis and the community for first grade students through senior high students. The tutors use a variety of methods and resources that will help a child achieve his or her fullest potential.
- When: Saturdays 10am – 12pm
- Where: Classes take place in the Kids Classrooms at the Oasis Theatre
- Oasis Tutoring operates on LAUSD schedule, including all breaks and holidays
- All tutors submit to and clear a complete background check
- To sign up your child or students for Oasis Tutoring, or to become an Oasis Tutor, please email .
Every Saturday, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Locally, Oasis is making a difference through partnerships across the city of Los Angeles. While those attending Oasis extend their hand into the community to serve, the local community can benefit from the services offered at Oasis and our partner organizations. We have Saturday Outreach every week and we also have Outreach Groups, making outreach available throughout the week.
EVERY SATURDAY PROMPTLY AT 10 AM
- Serve the LAPD Wilshire Division
- Adopt A Block with groceries, cleaning supplies and neighborhood resources
- Love the Lonely at Convalescent Homes
- Partner with John Burroughs Middle School to fill in the gaps of LAUSD budget cuts
- Renovate homes quarterly through the Compton Initiative
- Care for the neighborhood with Alexandria House
TO PARTICIPATE IN A SATURDAY OUTREACH
- There is no need to sign up, simply come to the Oasis Café/Youth Room at 10:00AM on Saturday.
- Families are welcome! We’d love your whole family to participate! No unaccompanied minors please.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. We will sweat together!
- Outreaches generally last from 10:00AM to 1:00PM. Please be on time! Shuttles leave promptly at 10:15 am.
- Please park in the Hollywood Reporter parking lot located across the street from the church on the northeast corner of Mansfield.
- We provide transportation by shuttle to the various outreach locations for the first 40 volunteers. Priority is given to those without a car, single moms, and families with kids.
TIMES VARY FOR QUARTERLY OUTREACHES - Please email for more information.
Every Saturday, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
OASIS TUTORING FOR KIDS: 10am-12pm in Room 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Oasis Tutoring is a FREE service for children grades 1-12, operating on the LAUSD schedule. All tutors have been background checked for a safe, friendly environment for learning. New parents, please arrive at 10:00am. To tutor with us, please email or stop by Room 4 any time during one of our Saturday sessions (10am-Noon) to meet with our program directors, Kim Gipson and Jackie Irvin.
OASIS TUTORING FOR ADULTS: 10am-12pm in Room 1
- Oasis Adult Tutoring is a FREE service for adults learning to read, as well as ESL students learning English as a second language. Tutors are equipped to serve adults in our community with a safe, friendly environment for learning. To tutor with us, please email .
Dates may vary and change, so please email before attending. Oasis Kids Tutoring will be on break for summer.
Every Sunday, 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM
The Jr. High (6-8th grade) ministry of Oasis Church
Every Monday, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Alexandria House is a home for women and children moving from emergency housing to permanent housing, with a neighborhood teen center, day care, and a focus on human trafficking.
This group does the weekly shopping for the home, caring for women and children and the staff of the home. We'd love to have you join this outreach group! Email for more information.
Every Monday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Kids are creative! We have a great opportunity for kids & adults of Oasis to learn skills in the creative arts while discovering how to worship God, serve in His house and become leaders among their peers. If your elementary-age child has the gift of singing, dancing, acting or playing a musical instrument, or would like to learn these skills, this is the place. If you're a creative adult who has a heart for kids, then you belong here too!
What Does KidCREATIVE Do?
Every Monday evening, adults and children meet at Oasis to prepare the creative elements that supplement our Sunday Elementary and Preschool services. We emphasize good singing technique and spend time learning new songs, skits, and dance moves. Our Kid Leaders are scheduled to be part of the singing and drama teams once or twice a month during the children's services. They’re also encouraged to participate with the praise & worship team on stage whenever they attend service, even if they’re not on the schedule.
There are two ongoing connect groups during KidCreative so you have a place to hang out, bulld great relationships with other parents, be encouraged and grow! Married & Single Moms AND Married & Single Dads groups meet exactly at the same time as KidCreative.
Free childcare provided for children ages 0 - 5.
When & where is KidCREATIVE?
Room 1 at Oasis
Ages 6 to 11 years old
Every Monday, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Oasis Cancer Outreach & Support Group serves our local community and church members who are recovering cancer patients, currently in treatment for cancer, or who are looking for more support. This group is led by a Cancer Overcomer and is a safe, encouraging environment of support and care.
Email for more information.
Every Thursday, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
More women are employed by the sex industry than any other time in history. The average age of entry into prostitution is 12-14. Treasures is an outreach to women in the sex industry with the simple message that they are loved, valued and purposed.
The Treasures Outreach group on Thursday afternoons preps gift bags for outreaches, writes letters to donors, sends cards to the girls and assists with various projects.
To join this outreach or for more information, please email
For more information about our weekly outreaches, please visit this link: http://www.oasisla.org/life--oasis/outreach-local/
Every Thursday, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Celebrate Recovery is here at Oasis Church on Thursdays at 7:30pm in the Oasis Theatre. CR is a ministry created for people who admit that they are powerless to control their hurts, hang-ups, and habits and want to turn their lives over to God. The goal of the Celebrate Recovery ministry is not simply to recover from past sins and hurts. The goal is to become Christlike in character. No sign ups or reservations are necessary to participate in CR. Just come as you are and you will be met with the love and transforming power that comes from Christ.
We currrently offer 9 Open Share Groups for our Celebrate Recovery at Oasis.
- Newcomers 101
- Chemical Dependency Men
- Chemical Dependency Women
- Codependency Men
- Codependency Women
- Physical, Sexual and Emotional Abuse Women
- Sexual Addiction Men
- Food Issues Women
- Same Sex Attraction Men
If you are currently struggling in an area that is not represented in one of the Open Share groups above, you are encouraged to attend and connect with one of our CR leaders. We truly have a place for everybody.
The format for Celebrate Recovery nights at Oasis is as follows:
- Large Group Meeting - 55 min worship service in which one of the 12 Steps/8 principles are taught or a recovery testimony is shared.
- Open Share Group Meeting- 1 hr meeting that is gender specific and issue specific. A time where we come together to support one another in our specific area of recovery.
- Connection Cafe' - 30 min time for everyone to come together over food & refreshments to build community with one another along this journery to recovery.
We offer FREE KidCare to all those who participate in Celebrate Recovery. KidCare opens at 7:00pm and is available until 10pm. CR participants can take comfort in knowing that their children are being cared for in the same manner of excellence that they are being cared for.
For more information please contact .
Every Thursday, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
The Global Outreach Group at Oasis Church focuses on our global outreach partners, focusing on our trips to Mexico. Fundraisers, organizers, administrative support, prayer, connection, planning and more are all part of this group. We would love to have you join us as we serve our partners around the world.
For more information, please email .