Oasis Kids Elementary
Welcome to our Elementary Kids experiences. Kids relate to our exciting and engaging experiences and have a ton of fun! At this age, we focus on teaching kids how to become followers of Jesus Christ and how to develop Godly character.
What can kids expect to do during service?
- Participate in great worship music led by their peers in KidCREATIVE
- Learn about the love, faithfulness and power of God from interactive, visual Bible lessons that utilize a cool mixed-media format
- Watch a showcase of live dramas
- Experience fun games that support the lesson
- Work on cool craft projects that encourage creativity and help reinforce the lesson
- Our kids also get to be part of dynamic small groups. Small group time is filled with fun activities, prayer, and a personal, one-on-one discussion about the teaching truth of the day. In these small groups, life change takes place and friendships are formed that will last a lifetime.There’s never a dull moment while we learn about Jesus Christ together!
We begin accepting children into the classrooms 30 minutes before the start of each service. Parents are given a security tag when checking a child into the classroom and must return it in order to pick up your child; no child will ever be released without the parent presenting their security tag. During check-in, you will also be asked to provide an emergency contact number. If an Oasis KIDS staff member needs to contact you, you’ll be notified via text or a call on your mobile phone.
What should parents bring?
- Please bring an age-appropriate Bible for your child if they have one.
- Out of concern for the severe food allergies of some of our kids, we ask parents of elementary-aged kids to REFRAIN from allowing your child to bring food or drink into the classroom. They may, however, bring water.
For more info, contact Lori Ann Piscioneri, Kids Director, at 1-818-287-8055 or email .