Locally, Oasis is making a difference through partnerships across the city of Los Angeles. While those attending Oasis extend their hand into the community to serve, the local community can benefit from the services offered at Oasis and our partner organizations. We have Saturday Outreach every week and we also have Outreach Groups, making outreach available throughout the week.
EVERY SATURDAY PROMPTLY AT 10 AM
- Serve the LAPD Wilshire Division
- Adopt A Block with groceries, cleaning supplies and neighborhood resources
- Love the Lonely at Convalescent Homes
- Partner with John Burroughs Middle School to fill in the gaps of LAUSD budget cuts
- Renovate homes quarterly through the Compton Initiative
- Care for the neighborhood with Alexandria House
TO PARTICIPATE IN A SATURDAY OUTREACH
- There is no need to sign up, simply come to the Oasis Café/Youth Room at 10:00AM on Saturday.
- Families are welcome! We’d love your whole family to participate! No unaccompanied minors please.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. We will sweat together!
- Outreaches generally last from 10:00AM to 1:00PM. Please be on time! Shuttles leave promptly at 10:15 am.
- Please park in the Hollywood Reporter parking lot located across the street from the church on the northeast corner of Mansfield.
- We provide transportation by shuttle to the various outreach locations for the first 40 volunteers. Priority is given to those without a car, single moms, and families with kids.