No. We kindly ask that our Oasis family continue to follow the latest CDC guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
CLICK HERE for the current CDC guidelines.
No. State & local guidelines starting June 15th are that we can operate at full capacity, so there is no need to RSVP! We do, however, recommend that you arrive a little early so you can park, make your way over to the church and find a seat and most excitingly, SAY HELLO TO YOUR OASIS FAMILY!
No. State & local guidelines starting June 15th are that we can operate at full capacity.
Wherever you’d like! There is street parking available in the neighborhood, and also multiple self-parking parking structures. If you have been to services at Oasis prior to the pandemic and would like to park in the structure on Mariposa / Wilshire, you can do that. We will not be validating parking at the church so you can process your parking ticket directly with the parking structure when you leave – the maximum on a Sunday is $5.
YES! Oasis Online will continue on Sundays at 9am & 11am! Our online team will be ready to host you! www.OasisLA.org/live
- Check in will begin 15 minutes before each service
- Our team is asking that only one parent arrives for check in to minimize the number of people in the kids wing
- You will be directed to go directly to your child’s classroom for check in
- We will be doing temperature checks for each child at their classroom door
- Our amazing Team will be cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces between services
- Toys will be swapped for a new, clean set between services
- Please pick up your child immediately following each adult service so that our team can properly prepare and reset the classrooms for the next service
- No snacks will be served at this time, except for in the nursery (Snacks must be supplied by parents or guardians for each child at check-in at the nursery.)
- All kids and volunteers with contagious symptoms will be asked to please stay home