Oasis Kids is the name of our Kids Ministry at Oasis Church and our vision is to “connect kids to God and others”! Our goal is to provide fun and interactive programs both in person and online for kids of all ages to discover the love of God, connect with His church family, grow in faith, serve the church and share the gospel.
OASIS KIDS ONLINE
New Oasis Kids Video Lessons are posted weekly on Youtube! We post fun, engaging, age appropriate video experiences in which kids connect with God, learn a simple biblical truth through a Bible story and learn ways in which that simple truth can be practiced through relationship with Jesus and others.
Our in-person Oasis Kids services are led by caring staff and volunteers who have been trained and background checked.
Our team is so excited to have your kids back in-person and have been working behind the scenes taking precautions so that your family has a fun, safe and secure experience attending Oasis Kids in person.
Below are some guidelines for what to expect as we gather again:
At Oasis we are following CDC guidelines, making masks optional for adults who have been vaccinated. However, masks are optional for children and parents may decide if they would like their child to wear a mask.
We will be testing every child’s temperature as they enter their classroom. If a child’s temperature is 100.4 or over, they will not be admitted that Sunday. We suggest taking your child’s temperature at home before leaving for church Sunday morning.
- We are asking that only one parent enters the Oasis Kids building to check-in their kids to keep lines shorter and less people in the area.
- Check-in will be open 15 minutes before service starts.
- We will not be checking children in for both services. If you would like your child to attend both the 9 and the 11, please check them out directly after the adult 9:00 service ends (around 10:30am) and re-check them in for the 11 at 10:45am. This will give our volunteers time to fully clean and re-set the classrooms.
At this time we will not be serving snacks at Oasis Kids, except for in the nursery.
(Snacks must be supplied by parents or guardians for each child at check-in at the nursery.)
- As always, we will not be admitting any children who display contagiously sick symptoms. These guidelines are the same for our volunteers and staff. We ask children to stay home if they are experiencing any of the following: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, respiratory infection, rash, vomiting, or diarrhea in the last 14 days. We understand children do have seasonal allergies, however at this time we are unable to admit children who display ANY of the above symptoms.
- We will not be admitting children or volunteers who have traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- We will not be admitting anyone who has come into contact with a possible source of the COVID-19 virus or another person with the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days.
- All our classrooms will be cleaned before and after each service, and a new, clean set of toys will be brought out for each service.
AGE SPECIFIC INFO
Our Oasis Kids Nursery program serves children birth through 18 months. During the service, your child will experience fun learning activities, play with others their age and will receive focused love and attention from our loving leaders. Every baby is prayed over before they leave our classroom. Please bring your diaper bag when you drop off, however if you forget anything, we’ve got you covered! When you check your little one in, our Nursery Leaders will get your information and special instructions.
Our Oasis Kids Toddlers program serves children 18 months through 2 years. During the service, your child will experience age appropriate worship, a Bible Storybook or puppet show, learning activities, games and crafts that all teach about how much God loves them! Please bring your diaper bag when you drop off, however if you forget anything, we’ve got you covered! When you check your little one in, our Toddler Leaders will get your information and special instructions.
Our Oasis Kids Preschool program serves children ages 3-Kindergarten. During the service, your child will have time to play and make new friends with others who are his or her age, will watch fun videos about the Bible and engage in age-appropriate learning activities, and will receive focused time and attention from our loving leaders. We provide a fun and safe environment where our early childhood children feel safe to ask questions and get excited about a relationship with Jesus!
The Oasis Kids Elementary program serves children in Grades 1-6. We teach the Bible in a way that addresses real issues our children are facing in this stage of their life. During the service, they will engage in games and activities with new friends and have focused time with loving leaders who make sure every child knows they are important and loved by God. Our goal is to help each child have a great time no matter their learning style or personality by connecting them to other kids and our loving leaders!